Annual Support-A-Walk ~ Sunday, October 2, 2022
The Support-A-Walk is our most important annual fundraiser. We rely on YOUR donations to sustain our free breast, ovarian and gynecological cancer support services. We do NOT receive funds from Relay for Life, Making Strides, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, or any other national cancer group.
We ask anyone who participates in the Walk to donate whatever amount they can. EVERY donation makes a difference!
Walk With Us, Wherever You Are
Join us at FDR State Park in Yorktown Heights, NY, or walk in your own community. Ask family and friends to join you, wherever they are.
No matter where you live, you can participate in the Support-A-Walk as we all work together for a common cause. We are very excited! We serve people nationwide, and people nationwide can walk with us.
Check this page often for updates, news and announcements.
Download and Print our Signs
No matter where you walk, we invite you to use our signs to express your enthusiasm and reasons for participating. Download and print our signs, then fill them in with your personal reasons. We welcome you to send us photos too! Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T-Shirt and Banner Contests
Show your enthusiasm, share your reasons for walking, and have fun with our Walk contests!
- T-shirt Contest: Create your own Walk t-shirts. They can be homemade or from a company of your choosing. T-shirt contest flyer.
- Banner Contest: Show your creativity and share your message by making a banner or sign to carry when you walk. Banner contest flyer.
After you’ve made your shirts and your banners or signs, send us a photo: email@example.com. We’ll announce the contest winners on social media and in a local newspaper.
The deadline for both contests is Oct. 4, but no need to wait until then! Send your photos as soon as you have them and we’ll share on our Facebook and Instagram pages. (With your permission, of course!)
Contact Us About the Walk
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 914-962-6402
- Our address: Support Connection, 40 Triangle Center, Suite 100, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.
- Join Our Email List: To stay up-to-date on Walk news and announcements, join our email list here.