Save the Date for our 2023 Fashion Show: October 12 at The Somers Pointe
Support Connection is an independent 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that depends on donations to fund our free, year-round services. We do NOT receive funds from Relay for Life, Making Strides, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, or any other national cancer organizations. We can’t do what we do without you!
All About Fantastic Finds
Fantastic Finds is a beautiful upscale resale shop at 400 King Street in Chappaqua, NY. (In the Talbots shopping center.)
All proceeds from sales at the shop benefit Support Connection’s free, year-round breast, ovarian, and gynecological cancer support services.
Fantastic Finds boasts a wide inventory of new and gently used items in pristine condition. Shoppers will find great prices for high-quality merchandise such as:
- Men’s and women’s clothing
- Accessories such as scarves and handbags
- Household items such as small or accent furniture, housewares, small appliances (new), everyday dishware and glassware, home decor
- Musical instruments
All items sold at the store have been donated. The store is staffed with volunteers who handle sales, inventory and accepting donations.
Donated items are gratefully accepted as follows:
Items we DO accept (new or in excellent condition):
- Men’s and women’s clothing (clean and on hangers please)
- Accessories (such as scarves and handbags)
- Household items:
- Small or accent furniture
- Small appliances
- Home décor
- Musical instruments
Items we do NOT accept:
- Bathing suits
- Children’s clothing
- Large furniture
To donate items:
- Donations are currently by appointment only. Call 914-962-6402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not leave items outside the store when it’s closed.
Do you enjoy retail and helping customers find that perfect outfit, gift or household item? If so, Fantastic Finds needs you! Adult volunteers, as well as college students, are welcomed. This is a great internship opportunity.
Monday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm
Currently by appointment only. Please call or email.
*Please do not leave items outside the store when it’s closed.