Proceeds from our Annual Golf Outing help fund our free breast and ovarian cancer support services and programs. If you are interested in sponsoring or attending a future event, contact us: 914-962-6402 or email@example.com.
2020 Golf Outing
Our 2020 Golf Outing will be on Monday, October 19, 2020, at Salem Golf Club in North Salem, NY. Proceeds will benefit our free breast and ovarian cancer support services.
This year’s Golf Outing Honoree is Anthony Forte, President and Co-Founder of Quintessential Mortgage Group. Anthony has been a generous supporter of our mission for nearly a decade.
Please join us for a great day of golf! The day includes lunch, on-course refreshments, cocktail hour, a plated dinner reception, awards and giveaways. $250 per golfer.
Not a golfer? You can still join us for cocktails plus the honoree reception & dinner. $100 per person.
At the reception there will be raffles and silent auction with fabulous prizes.
Use this form to register as a golfer or event sponsor, or to join us for cocktails & dinner.
- 11 am – 12:15 pm: Registration and lunch
- 12:30 pm: Shotgun Scramble (on-course stocked beverage stations)
- 5 pm: Check in for dinner-only guests
- 5:30 pm: Cocktail hour
- 6:30 pm:
- Plated dinner reception, sponsored by Merrill Lynch The Gorman Group & Bank of America
- Award Ceremony, Pick Your Prize, 50/50 Raffles, Auctions, Golfer Prizes
2019 Golf Outing Recap
In spite of the gloomy weather, everyone had a great time at our 14th Annual Golf Outing on Monday, June 10, 2019. 108 golfers plus additional dinner guests enjoyed a day of golf and fundraising at Hollow Brook Golf Club. The event raised more than $31,000 that will help fund Support Connection’s free breast and ovarian cancer support services.
We were delighted to pay tribute to our 2019 Golf Outing Honorees Marc and Sheryl Saidel, owners of Saidel and Saidel, P.C., Attorneys at Law. Marc and Sheryl have been generous supporters of our mission since our beginnings.
- Our Host: Club Fit
- Diamond Partner Sponsor: Merrill Lynch Bank of America Corporation, The Gorman Group; Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Platinum Community Partner Sponsor: Quintessential Mortgage Group
- Silver Sponsors: Ashikari Breast Center; Houlihan – Parnes Properties; Houlihan Lawrence, Yorktown Heights; HPS 122 LLC; Maier Markey and Justic LLP; Saidel & Saidel PC; Samalin Family; The Arc Westchester Foundation; The Artina Group, Inc.
- Gold Golf Course Sponsors: Jeff Berg & Debra Paget; The Foley Group
- Hole-in-One Sponsor: Croton Auto Park
- All other sponsors, donors, golfers, and dinner guests who helped make the day a great success!
Special gratitude to:
- Golf Outing Committee Chair: James Stropoli of Club Fit, who went above and beyond to make sure the day was a huge success.
- Golf Outing Committee: Marti Beasley, Beth Beck, Christine Beyer, Zef Camaj, Janet DeVito, Joe Foley, Jason Giordano, Raymond Kolkmann, Laurie Leahy, Myra Leib, Marge O’Brien, Gary Wawrzycki, Lou Zimet.
- Support Connection staff who assisted with outing coordination: Golf Outing Coordinator Melissa Higgins, Executive Director Katherine Quinn, Celeste Baccari, Katherine Foley, Barbara Lichtenberger.
- Administrative and day-of-event volunteers who worked so hard to help create an enjoyable day: Marti Beasley, Loretta Bowens, Ilene Cohen, Jane Crossley, Eileen D’Anna, Claire Feidler, Don & Mary Heagle, Stephanie Langtry, Anna Maroselli, Terry McGarvey, Phyllis Nadelhaft, Marge & Ronan O’Brien, Pat O’Neill, Susan Petroccione, Valerie Peyronnet, Don Quinn, Lillian Ruggieri, Debbie Scherrer, Arlene Weinstein, Lou Zimet.
- Photographer Barbara Lichtenberger, who did a great job capturing the spirit of the day.
- Eugene Peterson, Phil Eyre, Robbyn Sciullo, Gabby and the staff at Hollow Brook Golf Club for being so welcoming and providing delicious food.