2022 Golf Outing Recap
Our 2022 Golf Outing and Dinner was held on Monday, October 17, 2022 at Salem Golf Club in North Salem, NY. Proceeds from our Annual Golf Outing help fund our free breast, ovarian, and gynecological cancer support services and programs.
This year’s Golf Outing Honoree was Michael Day. Michael has been a generous supporter of our mission and a dedicated advocate of Support Connection for over 25 years. We were thrilled to have the opportunity to acknowledge his impact.
The day and evening included a great deal of fun and inspiration, reflecting on the many lives who have been touched and helped by Support Connection. The successful event will help fund Support Connection’s free breast, ovarian, and gynecological cancer support services, which are provided year-round to women and their families who are facing the challenge of living with these diseases.
We are deeply grateful for the partnership and support of:
- Our Host: Club Fit
- Diamond Business Partner Sponsor: Merrill Lynch, A Bank of America Company, The Gorman Group
- Platinum Community Partner Sponsor: Quintessential Mortgage Group
- Gold Golf Course Sponsors: Jeff Berg & Debra Paget; The Foley Group; and The John Kincart Team at Houlihan Lawrence
- Silver Sponsors: Arbor Balidemaj and The Select Team; Christine Rowley of ReMax Classic Realty; Houlihan Lawrence, Yorktown Heights; Saidel & Saidel, P.C; and The McCormack Family
- Bronze Golf Contest Sponsors: Ancient Order of Hibernians Division One Yonkers, NY
- Hole-in-One Sponsor: Croton Auto Park
- All other sponsors, donors, golfers, and volunteers who helped make the day a great success!
Special gratitude to:
- Golf Outing Committee Chairs: James Stropoli of Club Fit and Support Connection Board Member Marge O’Brien, both of whom went above and beyond to make sure the day was a huge success.
- Support Connection staff who assisted with outing coordination: Golf Outing Coordinator Arianna Goggin, Executive Director Katherine Quinn, Debbie Campbell, Celeste Baccari, and Katherine Foley
- Administrative and day-of-event volunteers who worked so hard to help create an enjoyable day: Carol Cirieco, Eileen D’Anna, Lauren D’Anna, Mary and Don Heagle, Jody Mastro, and Marge O’Brien
- Angelisa DeSantis, Kevin Breen, and the staff at Salem Golf Club for being so welcoming and providing great service and delicious food.