Proceeds from our Annual Golf Outing help fund our free breast and ovarian cancer support services and programs. If you are interested in sponsoring or attending a future event, contact us: 914-962-6402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Golf Outing
Save the Date: Our 2002 Golf Outing will be on Monday, October 17, at Salem Golf Club in North Salem, NY. Details coming soon!
2021 Golf Outing Recap
Everyone had a great time at our 16th Annual Golf Outing, held on on Monday, June 7, 2021. One hundred and fourteen golfers enjoyed a day of golf and fundraising at Salem Golf Club in North Salem, NY. The event raised more than $30,000 that will help fund Support Connection’s free breast and ovarian cancer support services.
We were delighted to pay tribute to our 2021 Golf Outing Honorees Marge and Ronan O’Brien. Marge, Ronan, and Marge’s extended family (the McCormack’s) have been generous supporters of our mission for nearly a decade.
- Our Host: Club Fit
- Diamond Business Partner Sponsor: Merrill Lynch, A Bank of America Company, The Gorman Group
- Platinum Community Partner Sponsors: All Pro Appraisal Management.; Quintessential Mortgage Group
- Gold Golf Course Sponsors: Jeff Berg & Debra Paget; SavinoPro Contracting; The Foley Group
- Silver Sponsors: Houlihan Lawrence, Yorktown Heights; Saidel & Saidel, P.C.
- Bronze Golf Contest Sponsors: Ancient Order of Hibernians Division One Yonkers, NY; Golf Lounge 18
- Hole-in-One Sponsor: Croton Auto Park
- All other sponsors, donors, and golfers who helped make the day a great success!
Special gratitude to:
- Golf Outing Committee Chair: James Stropoli of Club Fit, who went above and beyond to make sure the day was a huge success.
- Golf Outing Committee: Christine Beyer, Zef Camaj, Eileen D’Anna, Janet DeVito, Joe Foley, Marge O’Brien, Kathy Salzano, Gary Wawrzycki
- Support Connection staff who assisted with outing coordination: Golf Outing Coordinator Melissa Higgins, Executive Director Katherine Quinn, Celeste Baccari, Katherine Foley, Barbara Lichtenberger
- Administrative and day-of-event volunteers who worked so hard to help create an enjoyable day: Diane Buschel, Mary and Don Heagle, Stephanie Langtry, Christine Misurelli, Marge O’Brien, Susan Petroccione, Nicolette Ruggi, Debbie Scherrer
- Angelisa DeSantis, Kevin Breen, Judith Williams, and the staff at Salem Golf Club for being so welcoming and providing delicious food.