Support Connection is an independent 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that depends on donations to fund our free, year-round services. We do NOT receive funds from Relay for Life, Making Strides, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, or any other national cancer organizations.
Why Should I Be a Monthly Donor?
By being a Monthly Donor, you give a gift to Support Connection that has greater impact than a single donation! Your ongoing contributions enable us to sustain our programs over time, helping to insure that no one living with breast or ovarian cancer will have to face it alone.
How Does It Work?
- Click the “Donate” button below.
- Choose the amount you want to give each month.
- Complete the online form to set up your account.
- Your first donation will be made today. After that, your donation for that same amount will be made automatically on the same date each month. So, if your first gift is on Jan. 10th, your subsequent monthly gifts will be made automatically on the 10th of each month.
- You’ll receive an email each month thanking you for your donation.
What If I Change My Mind?
When you make your first monthly gift, you’ll create an account with Harness, the vendor that processes our online donations. If you want to change your monthly giving amount, or cancel, you can login to your account and make those changes. Or, you can contact us for help: 914-962-6402, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I Donate Monthly by Check?
Yes! Just download this donation form to send with your check.