Support Connection is an independent 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that depends on donations to fund our free, year-round breast and ovarian cancer support services and programs.
We do NOT receive funding from Relay for Life, the Avon Walk, Making Strides, Susan G. Komen, or any other national cancer organizations.
Become a Monthly Donor
By being a Monthly Donor, you give a gift to Support Connection that is greater than a single donation! Your ongoing contributions enable us to sustain our programs over time, helping to insure that no one living with breast or ovarian cancer will have to face it alone.
How Does It Work?
- Click the button below to donate online. You’ll be asked: “Would you like to make this a recurring donation?”
- Click “yes” then choose “monthly”.
- Complete your online donation transaction.
- Your first donation will be made. Then, each month, your credit card will be charged that same amount and donated to Support Connection.
- You’ll receive an email each month thanking you for your donation.
What If I Change My Mind?
Is There Anything Else I Should Know?
If you’d like, your recurring donations can be made in honor or memory of someone.
If you prefer to donate by check, contact us and we’ll be happy to help: 914.962.6402 or email@example.com.
Get Started With Your Monthly Giving
The Impact Of Your Donation
When you give to Support Connection, you make a positive difference in the lives of people affected by breast and ovarian cancer.
Support Connection is a Top-Rated Nonprofit, and has earned the status of Gold Participant on Guidestar.org. To learn more, and to read reviews filled with words of gratitude from people we’ve helped, click the logos below. Learn why Support Connection is a good choice for your donation dollars.