Support Connection is an independent 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that depends on donations to fund our free, year-round services. We do NOT receive funds from Relay for Life, Making Strides, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, or any other national cancer organizations. We can’t do what we do without you!
Why Should I Be a Monthly Donor?
By being a Monthly Donor, you give a gift to Support Connection that has greater impact than a single donation! Your ongoing contributions enable us to sustain our programs over time, helping to insure that no one living with breast, ovarian or gynecological cancer will have to face it alone.
How Does It Work?
- Click the “Donate” button below.
- Choose the amount you want to give each month.
- Where it says “Select Donation Frequency,” choose monthly. (You can also opt for quarterly, semi-annually, annually or weekly.)
- Complete the rest of the donation form.
- Complete the next steps to create an account with Network for Good your recurring donation.
- Your first donation will be made today. After that, your donation for that same amount will be made automatically based on the “donation frequency” you selected.
- You’ll receive an email thank you each time a donation is charged to your account.
What If I Change My Mind?
When you make your first recurring gift, you’ll create an account with Network for Good, the vendor that processes our online donations. If you want to change your recurring giving amount, or cancel, you can login to your account and make those changes. Or, you can contact us for help: 914-962-6402, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I Donate Monthly by Check?
Yes! Just download this donation form to send with your check.