*This program was presented in partnership with Northern Westchester Hospital, Northwell Health.
Hormonal therapies are commonly used to treat breast cancer that is estrogen-receptor positive. Examples: Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Arimidex (Anastrazole), Aromasin (Exemestane), Femara (Letrozole), etc. Hormonal therapy may be used at different points in a treatment plan and to treat various stages of breast cancer.
This webinar covers the following topics:
● What are the different hormonal therapy options?
● What are some of the side effects and how can I best manage them?
● What is the latest research?
● How have recommendations changed?
● Should I continue treatment for 5 years? 10 years? forever?
● Question and answer period.
Dr. Davidson is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology and actively participates in ongoing research in this field. Dr. Davidson graduated from Ross University School of Medicine, Portsmouth, Dominica. He completed his residency at Westchester Medical Center, NY Medical College in Valhalla, and completed his subspecialty fellowship training in Hematology and Medical Oncology at Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C. Dr. Davidson joined the staff of Northern Westchester Hospital in 2016 where he leads an excellent team of oncology physicians and staff.