Support Connection is an independent 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that depends on donations to fund our free, year-round services. We do NOT receive funds from Relay for Life, Making Strides, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, or any other national cancer organizations.
Why Should I Donate My Spare Change with Round-Ups?
By donating your spare change from everyday purchases through our Round-Up program, you give a gift to Support Connection that has greater impact than a single donation! Your ongoing contributions enable us to sustain our programs over time, helping to insure that no one living with breast or ovarian cancer will have to face it alone.
How Does It Work?
Round-Ups are a simple way to donate your spare change every time you make a purchase! Here’s how it works:
- Click the Round-Up button below.
- Complete the online form to set up your account. You’ll connect your debit or credit card to your account.
- Choose a monthly cap (maximum amount you’ll donate per month using Round-Ups.)
- Now, every time you make a purchase using that card, the purchase will “Round-Up” to the next dollar as “change.”
- “Round-Up change” accumulates and is donated to Support Connection each month.
- You’ll receive an email each month thanking you for your donation.
What If I Change My Mind?
When you start your Round-Up plan, you’ll create an account with Harness, the vendor that processes our online donations. If you want to make any changes, or cancel, you can login to your account and make those changes. Or, you can contact us for help: 914-962-6402, email@example.com.