ANNUAL SUPPORT-A-WALK ~ SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2017
Walk Schedule – Rain or Shine!
9 AM: Pre-Walk Activities
- Welcome area for survivors.
- Team Photo tent: Free Team photos and entry for the Team Banner Contest.
- Enjoy music, face painting and warm-up.
10 AM: Ready, Set, WALK!
- Ribbon cutting and the Walk begins!
- Raffles with great prizes.
- Merchants with awareness merchandise to support our programs.
After the Walk
- Free refreshments and entertainment.
- Raffle drawings.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic lunch to share with friends and family.
Directions to FDR State Park:
- Taconic State Parkway: From the north or south, exit at Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park Exit.
- Or use the Route 202 entrance (opposite Loretta St.); then follow signs for parking.
- Shuttle available from parking lots to main Support-A-Walk area.
- Park information: 914-245-4434
Contact Information and Office Hours
Our Office: To turn in donations and to pick up Walk materials and tee-shirts:
Support Connection, 40 Triangle Center, Suite 100, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.
- Weekdays, 9am – 5pm
- Extended office hours:
- Saturday, Sept. 23, 9am – 2pm
- Weekdays, Sept. 25 – Sept. 29, 9am – 7pm