Who We Are...
Support Connection, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization established in 1996 that offers free, confidential support services to people affected by breast and ovarian cancer. Our office is located in Yorktown Heights, NY, but we offer emotional, social and educational support to women, their families and friends all over the country. By providing our individualized services in a warm, caring environment, Support Connection has made a difference in thousands of lives.
Support Connection Services…
Services Available Nationwide:
The professional peer counselors on our staff, who are breast and ovarian cancer survivors themselves, provide one-on-one support, information and resource referrals nationwide via our toll-free telephone line.
In addition, our national toll-free telephone support groups and educational teleconferences may be accessed from any location by pre-registering with one of our peer counselors.
- Breast and ovarian cancer support groups (including 2 national toll-free telephone support groups)
- One-on-one peer counseling (by phone & in person)
- Educational forums & toll-free educational teleconferences
- Wellness classes such as yoga & meditation
- Workshops on topics such as nutrition, stress reduction & journaling
- Referrals to other agencies (local and nationwide)
- Support for children, family members and friends
- Lending library – books & tapes
- Newsletters (printed & electronic) and program calendars
- Celebrate Life Day for cancer survivors & their caregivers
- Resource packets
All of our services are provided free of charge.
Support Connection is about caring. Each person that reaches out for support is given personalized attention in a warm, compassionate atmosphere. Services are always free and confidential. Our professional peer counselors are cancer survivors. It is our goal to assist people so that they make educated decisions about their health care.
Our services are available to anyone seeking support or information regarding all aspects of diagnosis, treatment, recovery and beyond for themselves or for a loved one. We do not tell people what they need, rather, we offer multiple resources to help meet their individual needs.
We're Here to Help!
For more information about Support Connection's services and programs, call (914) 962-6402.
TOLL FREE BREAST AND OVARIAN CANCER SUPPORT AND INFORMATION: 1-800-532-4290
Support Connection, Inc., 40 Triangle Center, Suite 100, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598